Friday, October 28, 2011

Trent's Touchdown: Six Week 9 College Football Games to Watch

Unfortunately, I had an extremely busy week so I can only give the good games and not my normal rundown. I will say I was happy with the loss by Oklahoma last week as it helps out Clemson in their improbable run to the National Championship Game.

Keep an eye on the Clemson game, as they always have issues with Georgia Tech. I also think Michigan State keeps the pressure up. They aren't the same team that lost to Notre Dame earlier in the season.

Oh yeah, a big, fat middle finger to Bleacher Report. They keep screwing with my articles and never fix any of the errors they make. I would lace the rest of this with profanity, but I'm better than that. Oh wait, no I'm not. PISS OFF ASS CLOWNS! Anyway, on to the pseudo-Touchdown:

1) No. 9 Oklahoma at No. 8 Kansas State – 3:30 PM on ESPN

2) No. 11 Michigan State at No. 14 Nebraska – 12:00 on ESPN

3) No. 5 Clemson at Georgia Tech – 8:00 PM on ABC

4) No. 6 Stanford at USC – 8:00 PM on ABC

5) No. 15 Wisconsin at Ohio State – 8:00 PM on ESPN

6) No. 22 Georgia vs. Florida – 3:30 PM on CBS

Extra Point:

Lesson to all NFL and college quarterbacks. When you have only one play left, don't throw it out of bounds or to the underneath receiver and hope for another Music City Miracle. Throw it deep to the endzone and hope for the best. It worked for Michigan State.

No comments: